Today there is a great need for quality shoes that can be used in demanding professions such as hairdressing. Being a hairdresser needs to enhance physical and mental skills that can only be achieved if you follow certain rules and have the right equipment. A hairdresser needs to be agile, swift and accurate in the information given.
The best shoes for hairdressers are those who integrate most of the stability and safety benefits that other types of shoes already have as a standard. This could be harsh for hairdressers that need to be constantly running through the restaurant to serve the customers and have the chance to relax their feet for the over-pressure and exhaustion.
Many shoes manufacturers are claiming to have the shoes that will change once and for all the fatigue story that most of the waitresses can easily say for their lives. Many of the new series of footwear for hairdressers incorporates special characteristics that make them durable and desirable by more and more persons worldwide.
Shoes have become more durable and a lot more affordable than in the past and each hairdresser could easily have multiple pairs to increase her comfort and level of acceptance by the others. Let’s check what are the innovative solutions that brand shoe companies are proposing to the hairdressers’ public.
Table of Contents
- 10 Best Shoes For Hairdressers
- 1 Dansko Women's Professional Tooled Clog
- 2 Salomon Men's Speedcross 3 Trail Running Shoe
- 3 Birkenstock Women's Florida Leather Sandal
- 4 Skechers for Work Men's Flex Advantage Slip Resistant Mcallen Slip On
- 5 Easy Spirit Women's Faisal2 Sneaker
- 6 Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Faxon Low Sneaker
- 7 Saucony Originals Women's Jazz Low Pro Sneaker
- 8 Tommy Hilfiger Men's REDD2 Shoe
- 9 Alegria Joleen Womens Shoe
- 10 Aerosoles Women's Drive Through Slip-On Loafer
10 Best Shoes For Hairdressers
Things We Like:
Being the most bizarre pair of shoes presented in the category of the most comfortable shoes for hairdressing, the Dansko shoes are well-known for their comfort and durability.
This pair of shoes is easily described as one of the best shoes for hairstylist accumulating all the benefits you need to stand alone on the hair salon.
They have a special dynamic shape that enhances the constant movement from table to table in the hair salon premises. The outsole is equipped with greater lugs that enhance the gripping ability and are also silent enough in order not to disturb the customers.
The insole is softer than all the competition and has a special anti-thermal layer that diffuses inner heat to the environment making it easier to stand in these shoes for longer shifts.
Every hairdresser could benefit from the extra grip the outsole of Dansko is giving to them and of course of the great ease of their use.
Things We Like:
- The upper mesh remains breathable, made of lightweight materials.
- The outer layers are made of quality authentic suede which makes the shoes waterproof.
- Great affordability in pricing. Virtually the cheapest pair of shoes in the category.
- The heel area is assisted with special cushioning to ensure proper posture and eliminate any pain associated with constant walking or standing.
A newcomer in the shoe industry, the Salomon, has created lost of discussions when it presented the last series of working shoes specially addressed to the hairdressers. Voted as the Best Shoes for Hairdressers they incorporate all the benefits that a constantly moving person would like to enjoy from his footwear.
They are softer than any other competitor winning in the field of comfort and style. They come in various sizes and colours, to match any individual need and taste.
The outsole is made of special rubber material, that shows stiffness and durability while being flexible to enhance the overall mobility of the user. The insole keeps on being replaceable to improve the hygiene and assist in the thermal decompression of the feet.
Not to mention that the insole can easily absorb all the pressure coming from the floor during the excessive hours of standing to perform the hairdressers business.
Things We Like:
- The combination of textile and synthetic leather create a valuable pair of shoes capable to wear it on all occasions.
- The midsole provides the necessary bounce back and cushioning properties that enhance comfort and durability.
- The redesigned upper induces a multi-directional stretch mesh which can adapt to the athlete’s foot, offering him a unique fit.
- The Heel Support System Technology provides an exoskeletal heel counter that improves support and creates a heel fitting environment which eliminates walking related pain.
One of the most fashionable shoes that Birkenstock has ever presented to the public. Being one of the best shoes for hairstylists the Florida Leather Sandal shoes incorporate all the technologies to make people who work as hairdressers to forget about their painful experiences while walking or standing.
The forefoot area is completely redesigned to make more room for the user’s fingers and improve stability while walking. The redesigned heel support system has enough cushioning and springs to support the extra pressure coming from the road. Finally, the foam materials of the upper mesh and midsole add on the comfortability and easiness of use for these particular pair of shoes.
People that are always on the standing position like the hairdressers should absolutely try these on.
Things We Like:
- An asymmetrical sole is applied for a bio-mechanic fit that is the root of pain for waitresses.
- The outsole is Walk Trac patented and has innovative lugs that attach to the road surface for ultimate grip and traction.
- The pricing is really affordable and Sketchers can claim to be bought virtually by anyone.
- There is a visible rearfoot grid system that provides extra cushioning and stability while walking or running.
This perfect and imaginary pair of shoes is finally a reality for all of us and belongs to the Sketchers company. The Mcallen series are meant to become the best shoes for hairdressers that is one of the toughest professions a woman could ever pursue.
These series are specially designed to meet men expectations while walking and standing. They are aiming in the enhancement of performance using the special lugs of the outsole. The aerodynamic shape of the shoes plays also an important role in the energy required to perform quick walking, which in that case is reduced for the Mcallen series users.
Not to mention that the extremely cushioned insole gives more support to the heel and footbed areas where the pain is accumulated during the hairdressing procedures.
Things We Like:
- The EVA Midsole sole gives extra comfort.
- There are a traditional lace closure and reflective details for increased visibility in low light that enhances the safety of the user at any given time.
- The breathable mesh lining, as well as the integrated EVA footbed, can make you forget about sciatica pain and improve the hygiene of the feet.
- The shoes can be washed as needed in cold water, gentle cycle and air dry.
The Easy Spirit brand name is among the most reputable in the market of special running shoes for persons suffering from feet problems while working like hairdressers for instance. Considered as the best shoes for a cosmetologist to wear, Easy Spirit shoes are adequate for walking and running and can be the best companion to everyday activities.
The outsole is their prime advantage that is made out of special lugs that attach firmly to the ground and create extra friction, especially in slippery roads. The insole gives an essence of comfort and relief from the pain related by sciatica, taking the shape of the feet.
To meet the requirements for constant standing these shoes are giving the hairdresser extra room for the forefoot area that offers increased mobility to the toe fingers which in return are providing a more stable posture.
Things We Like:
- They are 100% Leather/Textile giving excellent waterproof abilities.
- All parts are imported for improved quality.
- Existence of a special alloy rubber sole that is durable and flexible.
- It applies the Relax fit which can be unique among the competition.
- They are slip resistant taking advantage of the larger lugs in the outsole.
- The special memory foam gives more support to the heel.
- They are electrical hazard free grace to their rubber material.
The Polo Ralph Lauren company has made its appearance on the world market with these men athletic shoes that can make the difference in the way you can eliminate painful syndromes related to hairdressing. These shoes can even take the title of the best shoes for hairdressers since they can easily support dual use.
Their higher quality insole makes it easier to walk since your feet will not accept the same pressure levels as previously. The tongue and upper mesh are breathable and can facilitate the air flow through the shoes giving better heat control and hygiene of the feet.
Finally, the shoes are adequate for long term use offering more support to the heel area where most of the pain is triggered during the hairdressing sessions.
Things We Like:
- The all-thru comfort system takes the pain away.
- The existence of a flexible sole gives more agility to the user.
- The memory foam in the midsole makes the fit of the shoes to your feet an easy task.
- The presence of anti-microbial lining to the insole enhances the user’s hygiene while walking.
Finally, these perfectly designed work shift shoes make up for the most successful shoes that are identified as a pain management solution for people working as hairdressers. They are considered to be among the comfortable shoes for hairdressers since they integrate all the great features that modern technology can possibly give to shoes that are ambitious enough to enter this club.
The outsole gives more than adequate grip and the external textile that covers the shoe makes it waterproof so that you can train in watery terrains. The heel area has more cushioning than ever before thus enhancing the running posture for most people that constantly walk or stand in hair salons.
Finally, these Saucony shoes are stylish enough for a hairdresser to appear in front of his public. The outer layer of the shoes is made of luxurious leather to keep all the eyes on you and attract more customers to your hair salon.
Things We Like:
- The padded collar, cushioned insoles, quality materials offer comfort, durability and safety to the user.
- A great fashion style: You can look good on and off work and thus you can be reassured to find a style of your taste with a wide style selection from top shoe brands.
- The existence of a Sunbrella Water Resistant Fabric Upper makes the shoes more breathable.
- A plethora of designs and colours match any taste.
This innovative type of shoes are the most adequate ones for the hairdressing profession. Being some of the non-slip hairdresser shoes of choice, they can be found virtually anywhere in the world and make the life of hairdressers less painful.
Their inner shaft is made of special material that improves breathability. The insole has a special anti-bacterial layer which is crucial for the feet hygiene. The outsole remains solid even after several months of intense use and offers increased grip and perfect traction in all possible floor types.
Not to mention that this type of shoes is offering a more stable footbed in order to eliminate the pain associated with the long hours of standing up during the hair styling procedures. The enhanced cushioning remains the best reason to opt out for these shoes against all others.
Things We Like:
- You can enjoy cushioning and comfort from morning till midnight and the pain can easily go away.
- There is a leather upper with logo detail that can be appreciated by all people.
- The lace-up closure is there for a secure fit with a foam collar and cushioned tongue that gives added support to the shoes.
- The seamless Phantom fabric lining with odour resistant treatment enhances user hygiene.
The Alegria shoes are well known for their premium quality and their features that pose them high in the list of the best shoes for hairdressers that is a profession with lots of walking and standing causing real painful syndromes.
Their shape is unique among competition offering extra style and comfort for any user and any type of use either walking, running or training. The upper mesh and tongue give extra support to the foot arch and the lacing system ensures the proper adjustment and fit of the shoes.
Finally, these shoes are offering adequate protection to the ankle and foot arch areas where most pain syndromes appear during the hairdressing styling sessions. The strap is embracing the foot curve and enhances the natural anatomy of the feet to relieve from all possible pains.
Things We Like:
- There is a special EVA midsole that adds on to the comfort of the user.
- Special prices for hairdressers. Widely affordable pair of shoes.
- The nylon mesh gives a lighter profile and enhances breathability and air flow within the shoes.
- The MaxTrax slip resistant outsole is the number one benefit of the shoes, which can ensure proper grip at all terrains.
The Aerosoles Women pair of shoes have the traditional Italian character which gives them extra points in style and fashion among the competition. Being one of the best shoes for hairdressers, this particular pair of shoes has a smart lacing system to keep the anatomical parts of the feet closer than ever before.
The upper mesh and tongue increase the breathability and reduce the total weight of the shoe since they are made out of special lightweight materials. The insole offers great support to the heel area that helps waitresses standing all day with no painful syndromes.
The outsole is durable enough to undergo miles of constant walking and standing while providing more traction and grip than ever before.
As you can possibly check all the best shoes for hairdressers are sharing common features that can provide you with more comfortable everyday use no matter how long you stand up during hair styling sessions.
There is a necessity to purchase shoes that are always adequate for your personal needs and tastes while performing hairdressing. The job in the hair salons can be pretty demanding and most of your customers want to see you wearing the most fashionable shoes. In this way, your hair styling shoes should be stylish and comfortable at the same time.
The issue of the footbed support is of crucial importance especially for persons that are facing feet deformities and chronic pain syndromes associated with the standing posture. You have to take care of yourself while working and this is imperative for the hairdressing profession as well.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: