One of the most usual feet deformities that you can observe in people is the flat feet. It consists of the destruction of the foot curve that happens when you walk without shoes in early childhood or it is sometimes genetically induced.
Finding the best work boots for flat feet may be a challenging issue for most of the people that work in construction or other outdoors professions and need proper attention in their feet. The usual boots that they were forced to wear are not supportive enough for their foot curve inexistence and can actually worsen the situation.
The majority of brand shoes manufacturers are constantly trying to present new and improved technology boots that adequately cover the needs of people suffering from flat feet problems. The special design of these shoes is following the anatomy of the foot and supports the foot arch in a healthy way to improve the gait and the standing posture as well.
This is the time when you change to healthier boots for your workday and start doing something for your flat feet care which can be extremely painful with ordinary shoes. Let’s see what the latest trends in boots for flat feet are, that big brand names are proudly presenting.
Our Top 3 Picks
1. KEEN Utility Detroit Mid
|CHECK MEN’S PRICE CHECK WOMEN’S PRICE|
2. Timberland 6″ Premium Boot
|CHECK MEN’S PRICE CHECK WOMEN’S PRICE|
3. KEEN Utility Flint Low
|CHECK MEN’S PRICE CHECK WOMEN’S PRICE|
10 Best Work Boots for Flat Feet
1 KEEN Utility Women’s Detroit Mid Steel Toe Work Boot
The KEEN work boots have set the trends of the market in the last decade. They are durable boots that are addressed primarily for women working outdoors and seek extra protection for their feet or want to improve their gate when suffering from flat feet problems.
The best work boots for flat feet are alike to the KEEN latest series, which are high-quality boots available to the large audience of women in construction. The boots are creating large rooms for the feet and toe finger so that comfort is improved while working.
They are also water-resistant and can keep the feet clean and healthy for longer periods of time while being at work.
- Comes with asymmetrical steel toes which keeps your toes protected
- The boot gives extra room to enhance flexibility, comfort, and agility
- The KEEN dry protection layer absorbs the sweat and heat of your feet
- This boot adds new healthy rules as well as increase comfort in the use
- A protective steel toe comes with the waterproof construction and offers tends for a performance-driven shoe.
- If you have narrow feet with high arches. Not a good choice.
- They run about a 1/2 size too big
2 Thorogood Men’s American Heritage 6″ Moc Toe
The American Heritage boots are really a state of the art working boots series that incorporates all modern technologies that enhance the comfort at work for people suffering from foot deformities like flat feet.
Taking part in the competition for the best boots for flat feet, the American Heritage is the original boots made in the USA that cover all the needs a man can have from his feet while in the construction business.
The shaft and tongue are holding steadily the ankle and heel using a special lacing system that is solid and well designed. The outsole is strong and durable and capable of preventing accidents that happen at work.
- Polyurethane MAXwear Wedge sole gives durability and full-grain leather offers the maximum comfort
- Having a removable Ultimate Shock Absorption footbed with a comfort cushion insole
- Comes with a fiberglass shank and MAXWear Wedge slip-resistant outsole, rubber midsole
- This boot has a Goodyear storm welt construction which keeps you protected
- Cotton drill vamp lining offers a soft, cushion feeling in every step
- Great comfortable sturdy boot until the sole break
- Too much pricey that everyone cannot afford them
3 Timberland Women’s 6″ Premium Boot
Timberland has always been the most fashionable manufacturer of work boots worldwide. It can proudly carry the title of the best work boots for flat feet since it is tested under the most adverse condition on people who are working hard in outdoor workplaces and suffer from feet deformities.
Styles and colors are unique and everyone can find the one that matches his individual needs and tastes. The insole remains supportive to the feet curve and the heel is adequately held in place no matter how big the pressure can become. The outsole is rigid and flexible at the same time to provide strength and durability.
- It is a classical boot of lace-up front with heavily-padded collar
- There is a logo embossed at side heel which is Timberland signature feature
- The lugged outsole gives proper traction and stability
- The boot is so much stylish with its different looks and logo design
- The boot is unique for its construction and features
- Not true to size at all
- They run a ½ size smaller
4 Wolverine Men’s W04821 Buccaneer Work Boot
The Wolverine has created a solid boots series that are capable to give comfort even in people with flat feet. They rank high in the category of the best waterproof work boots since they have an extra impermeable layer in the top that prevents rain and environment water to come into the shoe.
The leather is of high quality and has many colors so that you can choose the one that fits better to your personality. The outsole has extra lugs to provide extra grip to slippery surfaces and be supportive to handle the bodyweight of the user.
- It is leather, ankle-high work boot comes with multi-shock compression pads
- The moisture-managing mesh lining gives cloudy comfort in every step
- Removable full-cushion footbed offers flexibility in use
- Contour welt construction for the safety and safety of users
- best waterproof work boots with a high-rank quality material
- The stitching is coming apart after only four months
- Sole is not so durable
5 Original S.W.A.T. Women’s 115211 Work Boot
Primarily made for women that are joining the S.W.A.T units that are the top of the special forces and need extreme protection and agility provided by their boots. These boots may also be the best work boots for flat feet since they provide enough room for the forefoot and the foot arch to prevent painful reactions.
The combination of quality fabric and real leather makes the boots really strong and water-resistant at any given condition. The lacing of the boots is remarkable and can hold firmly together with the ankle and the foot curve, to give extra stability and comfort to the user.
- 100% leather and textile upper with rubber sole
- Slip-resistant boot which can keep protecting in the slippery condition
- Provides extreme protection with proper agility for heavy workouts
- The lacing of the boots offers extra cushion, support, and stability to the user
- Features comfortable foot arch to prevent painful movements
- The price of the shoe is too much expensive
- Size may vary from person to person
6 Irish Setter Women’s 83200 Two Harbors 6″ Steel Toe Work Boot
These special boots that originate for women use are among the best work shoes for flat feet available in the online market right now. The leather construction gives a solid appearance with great waterproof abilities.
The lacing system attaches firmly to the upper shaft and gives extra safety to the user while walking or running in the worksite. The outsole keeps on being durable and agile enough to add on to the mobility and comfort of the user.
- Steel toe of this boot is a lifesaver for the toe fingers
- Waterproof boot for giving flexibility in both dry and wet surface
- The worker on the wet surface keep safe and dry because it is capable of passing external water
- There is a high-tech insole system which supports the heel portion and foot arch
- Affordable price for all budgets, easy to use
- Nice but hard to break in.
- Most of the review says they run very large
7 KEEN Utility Men’s Flint Low Steel Toe Work Shoe
The most capable KEEN shoes to make up to the list of the best work boots for flat feet which is a very demanding segment of the work shoes.
The KEEN company has been known for its quality shoes and boots especially the ones that are made for people with feet deformities. Flat feet are demanding extra support and larger areas of movement within the boots. KEEN boots series can successfully adapt to these rules and offer extra quality work shoes to the public.
- Comes with left and right Asymmetrical Steel Toes
- It is a waterproof boot with Nubuck leather upper
- The torsional Stability Shank is added for perfect midfoot support
- Oil-resistant and Slip-resistant outsole keeps your protected
- Dual Density EVA Midsole with compression molded features soft midfoot support
- Fits great but may break down quickly
- There is a problem in the toe box
8 Wolverine Women’s Merlin 6 Inch Waterproof Comp Toe Work Boot
Another great pair of boots from Wolverine company that specializes in work shoes and boots for construction business as well as law enforcement. These female boots are quite fashionable and count as trademarks for the best waterproof work boots competition.
The leather layers are almost impossible to trespass with water from the environment no matter how harsh the weather conditions are. The outsole is rigid and has extra lugs to increase friction and make sure that grip is enhanced in slippery roads.
- Waterproof boot with American leather upper
- Moisture-managing mesh lining helps to wick away moisture and keeps the foot right in temperature
- Comes with Ultra-light ethylene vinyl acetate midsole which is very much durable
- Rubber lug outsole is designed for added traction and grip
- The electrical-hazard protection of this shoe adds the superior safety of the users
- Not so light to carry for all
- The price is too high
9 Justin Ladies Gypsy Steel Wtrprf Aged Work Boots
This pair of boots gives a lot of tradition to the people that want to choose something different for their everyday chores. The Justin Ladies boots are considered as the work boots with arch support that you should purchase if you want to combine style with working abilities.
The traditional leather gives more waterproof abilities to the boots and you can easily approach watery and other rough terrains even during the rainy days. The outsole is rigid enough to provide the essential grip to the user, while the same time retains a level of flexibility to improve the mobility.
- It is a leather shoe with proper comfort and cushion
- Features amazing comfort and safety with a full interior waterproof bootie construction
- Comes with a J-Flex flexible comfort system cushion insole
- This boot helps to maximize your energy return rate
- Has a removable orthotic insert which gives flexibility and support
- There may problem inlining and stitching
- Price is too much high
10 Rocky Men’s Mobilite Six Inch Steel Toe Work Boot
Finally, the Rocky company has created the dream boots for every construction worker on law enforcement officer. The boots are ideal for the category of the best arch support work boots that is a demanding list for shoemakers around the world.
This pair of boots are made of quality leather that covers all the outer surface and makes water difficult to pass inside. The existence of a specially designed heel system in the insole adds on to the comfort of the user since the heel area is adequately protected by shocks and knocks.
The front foot area is steel toe protected to give extra safety against mild impact at work site. The insole also has a protective anti-microbial layer that enhances the hygiene of the user, especially during long shifts.
- Full-grain leather upper for the softness and cushion
- Waterproof and breathable boot for any season
- Comes with wide oblique toe box which can give proper room in the toe portion
- Oil and slip-resistant quality and keep the users safe and secure
- The high abrasion heel counter gives proper heel support
- Not so comfortable for all situations
- Not so durable that may fall apart after a few months
Before You Buy
Criteria To Choose The Best Work Boots for Flat Feet
The most important part of a work boot is the sole. Basically, insoles are directly connected to the arch. Boots with removable insoles offer the best orthopedic support while you are working.
Actually, no one wants to sacrifice the comfort for footwear for any other features. For work boots, comfort is the most crying need feature. Because when you are working, you lose your energy. If your footwear makes more discomfort, nothing become worst to you. The more comfort you get, the more energetic you will. So, collect a comfortable work boot.
Arch support is another important consideration when you are choosing the best work boots for flat feet. Arch is the organ which offers the ability to move, jump or rotate easily. So, a boot with arch support is important to collect for working.
Durability is a very important feature like other features. For choosing the best shoes of flat feet, you should give importance to how much long-lasting your shoe is. For getting the proper comfort and support, a durable one can offer you that much flexibility. You should also remember that work boots tend to fell apart so quickly.
The FAQ (frequently asked questions)
Ques 1. Are Timberland boots good for flat feet?
Ans: Definitely Timberland boots are good for flat feet. They have adequate comfort and support. They are protecting your feet by their arch support and abrasion-resistant quality. Nylon and leather lacing system help to get the proper cushion.
Ques 2. Are hiking boots good for flat feet?
Ans: Hiking boots are good enough for flat feet. They offer mid-height comfort and extra ankle support. Merrell Men’s Moab Mid Gore-Tex Hiking Boot is one of the best hiking boots for flat feet.
Ques 3. What kind of shoes are best for flat feet?
Ans: Basically, lightweight, durable and soft shoes are best for flat feet. The stability of the shoe is also important. As the flat feet people suffer for proper cushion Some best shoes for flat feet are Brooks PureCadence, Asics Gel DS Trainer 24, etc.
Ques 4. Are memory foam shoes good for flat feet?
Ans: Memory foam is very much soft as well as cushioned for flat feet. The wearers get the proper comfort and comfy by memory foam. This type of material makes the shoe easier to wear as well as easier to carry at the same time. Therefore, you can choose a shoe with memory foam for your flat feet. It can be good for your health. It can be good for your daily movement.
Ques 5. Do Orthotics Work for flat feet?
Ans: Actually, arch support is very much important for flat feet. Flat feet need a higher arch because they have fallen arch. Thus, orthotic helps them to get proper support. Orthotics gives extra cushioning, removable insoles and the right amount of support in the right portion. Orthotic insoles can remove foot pain.
Awesome List of 10 Best Flat Feet Work Boots
Final Verdict :
As you have seen there are a lot of boots to choose from the list of best work boots for flat feet. Make sure you get the ones you can afford and those that give you the most benefits while you are working. The flat feet problem is apparent to many people around the world and brand shoes companies are constantly struggling to give solutions.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Table of Contents
- Our Top 3 Picks
- 10 Best Work Boots for Flat Feet
- 1 KEEN Utility Women’s Detroit Mid Steel Toe Work Boot
- 2 Thorogood Men’s American Heritage 6″ Moc Toe
- 3 Timberland Women’s 6″ Premium Boot
- 4 Wolverine Men’s W04821 Buccaneer Work Boot
- 5 Original S.W.A.T. Women’s 115211 Work Boot
- 6 Irish Setter Women’s 83200 Two Harbors 6″ Steel Toe Work Boot
- 7 KEEN Utility Men’s Flint Low Steel Toe Work Shoe
- 8 Wolverine Women’s Merlin 6 Inch Waterproof Comp Toe Work Boot
- 9 Justin Ladies Gypsy Steel Wtrprf Aged Work Boots
- 10 Rocky Men’s Mobilite Six Inch Steel Toe Work Boot
- Before You Buy
- Awesome List of 10 Best Flat Feet Work Boots
- Final Verdict :
- You Might Also Like: