It is well known to persons that are interested in playing soccer that many times athletes are excluded from the game when they suffer from certain feet deformities, like wide feet. The selection of the right footwear can be of crucial importance, that is why the best soccer cleats for wide feet are yet to be revealed.
Many persons have been recently diagnosed with wide feet, which is a type of foot deformity affecting the foot curve area, especially to the younger persons. The foot curve area remains the most sensitive part of the feet since it is constructed by soft tissues only without any bone interfering.
The soft tissues that are mostly muscles and ligaments are strongly attached to each other to create the natural curve of the footbed that gives people their normal gait and enhances their stability. Especially, when playing soccer, the preservation of the foot curve by wearing the adequate type of soccer cleats is of enormous significance.
Now let’s take a look at the types of shoes that are readily available for ordering by soccer players worldwide and guarantee the healthy preservation of the foot curve for persons that are constantly dealing with wide feet.
Our Top 5 Picks
10 Best Soccer Cleats For Wide Feet
1 Adidas Performance Men’s Copa Mundial Soccer Shoe
For one more time, the Adidas brand has managed to produce a state-of-the-art type of soccer shoes that are competent to deal with feet deformities. This latest edition is said to be among the best cleats for wide feet that can make you feel healthier when wearing them during the games or the soccer training.
The shoes are arrow-shaped giving better aerodynamics to the athletes wearing them. This is important especially at the acceleration phase where all the effort is given on the forefoot. Not to mention, that this type of soccer shoes creates more room for the toe fingers to enhance the stability of the user.
Finally, there is a competent lacing system that can easily embrace the ankle and foot arch areas to firmly attach it to the rest of the foot. You can rest reassured that your soccer shoes are not going anywhere without you no matter how hard you are running.
- Features synthetic sole and soft and comfortable leather upper
- Adidas synthetic lining is added for extra comfort
- Die-cut excellent EVA insole makes the shoe lightweight and flexible
- Durable outsole is great for soccer as offer firm natural grounds
- Soft and cushioned with full grain leather upper
- Only black and white in color
- Different sizing may make the problem
2 Nike Men’s The Premier Soccer Cleat
When Nike brand first appeared on the soccer fields nobody believed that it could bring any innovation to the specially designed shoes for the game. However, the latest Nike edition is considered to belong to the best wide soccer cleats produced directly to serve the athletic purposes of the soccer players in a demanding field such as the football.
These shoes are featuring a larger mesh and shaft to embrace all the surface of the foot arch and ankle giving greater protection to the soccer player when running. Additionally, the micro-lugs that are strategically located on the outsole produce more friction with the field to ensure the proper grip of the soccer player no matter what.
Keep in mind that this type of shoes is also equipped with special spikes that can be easily removed or changed to fit different types of soccer fields and give a normal gait to the athletes.
- Offers a perfect combination of excellent and supportive materials
- Made with modern technology to offer a glove-like fit
- Gives the players a slimmer as well as faster shape for running
- Molded sockliner gives support with shape retention, insole gives softness
- The outsole can provide a smoother transition in multidirectional flexibility
- May feel heavy
- While walking, they are not so comfortable
3 Adidas Performance Men’s Copa 17.2 FG
This is another great model created from Adidas to offer a competitive advantage to the soccer players. The Men’s Copa model is said to be the best soccer cleats for wide feet, competent enough to take the pain away from people that suffer from certain feet deformities that may impose a barrier to the normal development of their playing abilities.
The shoes are equipped with larger spikes and lugs to provide ultimate grip and traction for the player when needed. The outer part is made of quality leather that keeps on being breathable assisting to the heat management of the inner shoes.
This footwear has a special low profile of the upper mesh and shaft that gives the user the chance to rapidly accelerate and stop instantly.
- Made of special Taurus full grain comfortable leather upper
- Can deliver permanent softness for amazing performance in the game
- Features water absorption, flexible plate moves, and enhanced traction
- Perfect on dry natural grass with maximum traction on firm ground
- Great shoe for a football game in any circumstances
- Not so comfortable
- Not all color option is available
4 PUMA Men’s Evopower 1.3 FG Soccer Shoe
Lately, we have seen the PUMA brand to expand its knowledge in the soccer shoe field producing quality footwear that lasts a lot longer than the competition. This edition presented here is considered to be among the best soccer turf shoes for wide feet since it has many special features to help athletes to cope up with their feet problems.
First, it offers a stylish appearance using its great colorings and shapes to attract attention in the soccer field. Then, the shoes are giving you more spacey room for the heel and foot curve areas where most of the pressure from the ground is accumulated. As a result, you can play for multiple hours with just a fraction of your disturbance previously experienced.
The external part of the shoes and especially the outsole is made of quality rubber that is durable and can deal with all possible temperature changes. Not to mention, that it offers excellent grip even in the most slippery fields.
- A synthetic shoe with durable rubber sole
- The shaft is measured approximately low to top from arch
- Great in soccer performance, suggested by many players
- For improved ball control, it features Griptex stability
- Accufoam lining helps to increase the kicking accuracy
- Not for narrow feet
- Different in sizing
5 Nike Magista Obra II FG Firm-Ground Soccer Cleat
The reality is that this is the type of shoes mostly criticized by reviewers when they first appeared on the market. These latest series are among the best soccer cleats for wide feet, while being the most controversial types of soccer shoes that you can possibly find.
First, they have a higher sockliner that embraces the ankle and foot arch areas to ensure proper fit of the shoes. This is extremely important because it is the first time that a soccer shoe is equipped with an elastic band that can assure the perfect fit of the footwear no matter how intense the training may be.
The outer layer of the shoes is asymmetrical made of quality fabric and plastic fibers to ensure the water-resistance of the shoes offering you the chance to be competitive even in the wet fields.
Finally, the outsole is equipped with state-of-the-art spikes that offer greater grip and traction to the players when they are speeding up to take control of the ball.
- The most controversial and roomy shoes for width feet
- Higher sockliner embraces the ankle and foot properly
- Foot arch area helps to get improved fit and support
- Out layer is made of quality fabric and plastic material
- Outsole provides great traction and perfect grip
- Not for width foot
- Color and design option is limited
6 ASICS Men’s Ds Light 6 Soccer Shoe
This is another innovative proposal from Asics that has lately been presenting more sophisticated soccer shoes than ever before. The latest editions are said to be the best soccer shoes for wide feet since they incorporate all the technologies that help people suffering from feet problems to outperform when playing soccer.
The outer part is comprised of quality leather that can make a difference with its premium breathability and water resistance. It can offer you the chance to play soccer even in the most adverse weather conditions keeping your feet dry during the game.
The insole has an anti-microbial layer that enhances your hygiene when training. Additionally, there is extra cushioning applied to the heel and foot curve areas to ease the symptoms of wide feet especially for people that are in constant pain.
Finally, the forefoot area gives more room to the toe fingers which in turn increases their mobility to provide better traction and enhanced stability when running.
- Very much cushioned as they are made of 100% leather
- Features excellent Kangaroo leather on vamp portion
- Removable Sockliner can be removed for flexibility in use
- Help to accommodate a medical orthotic by supportive features
- Ultra-lightweight synthetic upper enhances your performance
- Stylish but limited color option is available
- May feel hard
7 Nike Men’s Tiempo Genio II Leather Fg Soccer Cleat
Another perfectly balanced pair of shoes adequate for soccer playing is being presented here by the Nike brand. This special series is believed to belong to the best soccer cleats for wide feet as long as it has some unique features giving it more value for people with feet deformities.
First, the insole keeps on being one of the widest in the category. This helps persons with wide feet to feel more comfortable when playing soccer since there is a lot more room to allow the enhanced mobility of the toe fingers and the metatarsals.
To add on, there is a lot more room created for the toe fingers as well, since the extra flexible outsole can make the forefoot area larger than usual. Moving the toe fingers can be of crucial importance for the overall stability of the user and this is an advantage that Nike soccer shoes may offer to the players.
Finally, the insole is equipped with more sophisticated cushioning, applied to the sensitive parts of the feet like the heel and foot curve. By easing the pressure on these spots, the pain is not triggered any more and soccer players can last longer during games.
- Shaft can be measured approximately 2.6 inches from arch
- Can deliver the perfect fit by the adjustable lace-up closure
- Lightweight and slim with the thin comfort tongue
- Comes with a lightly padded collar to give the optimal pleasure of movement
- Breathable fabric lining provides comfort to go next level of the game
- Price is high to afford
- Leather quality is not so good
8 PUMA Men’s King II FG-M
This is a real pair of soccer shoes made for the kings of the field. Being one of the best soccer cleats for wide feet this special edition has a lot to offer to persons that want to play soccer even though they suffer from foot deformities that affect their normal gait.
The shoes are stylish with a perfect yellow colour covering their outer layers. In reality, comfort starts in the insole where the exact cushioning offers a great fit to all types of footbed. The soft tissues are adequately protected from mild impacts with the field ground taking advantage of the EVA midsole that takes the form of the feet when running or training.
Finally, the outsole is durable and has extra spikes so that grip is guaranteed under any circumstances.
- Soft and comfy leather upper material gives an excellent chance to control the ball
- Features a unique external heel counter to enhance heel support and stability.
- Comes with a lightweight outsole with full of support and stability
- Made of a mix of conical with traction studs
- Can ensure the right amount of balance along with flexibility
- Color may seem awkward
- Size may vary
9 Mizuno Men’s MORELIA II P1GA150109
Mizuno has finally expanded its business in producing quality soccer shoes that gather all the useful innovation the industry could show to the world public. The MORELIA edition is believed to belong to the best indoor soccer shoes for wide feet since they incorporate more comfortable solutions for the majority of players that deal with feet deformities.
They have the best available cushioning on the most vulnerable spots of the footbed like the foot curve and the heel areas. The ligaments and muscles are properly protected, and this can improve the performance of the soccer player.
Finally, the forefoot area gives more room to the toe fingers and can easily add on to the stability of the user when running.
- Made of scotch guard which is a Kangaroo leather
- They are light in weight, soft in comfort and awesome in support
- They can offer like barefoot feeling while wearing them
- Sole is awesome in durability as it has anatomical cup-in
- Comes with wave fit racing system to improve your performance
- Too much high price rate
- Lack of ankle support
10 New Balance Men’s Furon 4.0 Pro FG Soccer Shoe
These are the only soccer shoes that the New Balance brand has finally decided to present to the soccer fans around the world. They are considered to be among the best soccer cleats for wide feet integrating all the latest trends of the market.
The shoes are lean and lightweight to feel like you are not wearing them. In addition, they have the softest insole that you have ever tried offering more cushioning for the sensitive areas.
New Balance is also giving you the chance to stay out of infection with the new anti-microbial insole layer that can make the difference in keeping you refreshed during play.
- Build with synthetic materials and synthetic sole
- Multi-directional placement allows easy and frequent movement
- Features high traction toe off for optimal traction
- full flame and injected outsole is a unique feature
- Ortholite insert comes with anti-friction capability in moving
- Soles may come apart
- Problem in the toes area
Before You Buy
Best Wide Feet Soccer Cleats
Some certain features help you to get the best shoe for you. Here we describe which features help you to find the best shoe in this portion.
It is a certain fact that the type of ground indicates which shoe is better for you. Artificial Ground is one of the latest edition in Soccer game. It needs different types of cleats. Firm-ground cleats have normal technique to design whether artificial ground cleats have a unique technique to design. Though firm ground cleats can be used in artificial ground, artificial ground cleats should not be used on firm ground. Because it deteriorates the ground totally. Remember this thing before buying soccer cleats.
There are lots of materials which can be used for making soccer cleats. But it is very important to know. Would you want a shoe which is not long-lasting? Definitely not. So you must ensure the materials of the shoe.
K leather that means Kangaroo leather is the top choice for making cleats. They offer exceptional durability and comfort in your shoe. However, K leather is high in price. You can also prefer normal leather from goat or calf. They are also comfortable and available at affordable price.
Sole takes the responsibility to give proper stability and grip in the field. It holds the key of traction and support for your performance. There are many configurations to build soleplate. Sole plates indicate in which ground it gives better support. Some are designed for firm ground and some are built for artificial ground.
The FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Ques 1. What soccer cleats run wide?
Ans: There are some shoes which are great for wide foot. Some of the best shoes are: COPA MUNDIAL BOOTS, ADIDAS GLORO 16.1, THE NIKE PREMIER, ADIDAS COPA 17 COLLECTION, PUMA EVOPOWER 1.3, NIKE MAGISTA OBRA, etc. They may run wider by regular use.
Ques 2. Are Nike Tiempos good for wide feet?
Ans: Nike Tiempos are a great choice for footballers. They have that much quality and support which is required. They are built with a Flynit heel and amazing midfoot support. They have roomy toe and excellent comfort. In addition, they are great for wide feet. Because they have roomy toe and flexibility in use. So, you can buy them if you are looking for shoes for wide feet.
Ques 3. Does Nike make wide soccer cleats?
Ans: Definitely, Nike makes wide soccer cleats. They designed different types of shoes which are preferable for wide feet players. With soft and comfortable leather, they are very much amazing in support and comfort. The shoes we can mention for as wide soccer are: Nike Air Zoom Structure 22, Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36, Nike Air Zoom Wildhorse 5. Etc.
Ques 4. Are Adidas cleats good for wide feet?
Ans: In general, Adidas have made different types of shoes in different ranges. For wide feet people, they are designed some especial shoe. And there is no doubt that these shoes are good for wide feet. Adidas Originals Men’s Prophere, Adidas Continental 80 Men’s Sneaker, Adidas Sobakov Men’s Trainers, Adidas Original Deerupt Runner Shoes, Adidas POD-S3.1, etc. are some cleats for wide feet.
Ques 5. Should soccer cleats be tight or loose?
Ans: When you buy a new pair of shoes, it may fit tight or loose. But you should know whether it is good or bad for your feet. First of all, you should try them in indoor to check the fit. Soccer cleats should have the right fit. Not so tight or not so loose. Because, when your shoe fits tight it makes discomfort while you are running on the ground. And if the shoe fits loose, you can not get the proper support by the shoe. So, you should be very careful about the sizing of soccer cleats.
Awesome List of 10 Best Cleats for Wide Feet
This is the time of your personal decision about the best soccer shoes you can possibly have. The quest for the best soccer cleats for wide feet is not an easy task and there is a high chance you cannot find the right one for you.
Never abandon the effort to offer the best to yourself when performing team sports like soccer. The reality is that you are going to be paid back by the results.
Table of Contents
- Our Top 5 Picks
- 10 Best Soccer Cleats For Wide Feet
- 1 Adidas Performance Men’s Copa Mundial Soccer Shoe
- 2 Nike Men’s The Premier Soccer Cleat
- 3 Adidas Performance Men’s Copa 17.2 FG
- 4 PUMA Men’s Evopower 1.3 FG Soccer Shoe
- 5 Nike Magista Obra II FG Firm-Ground Soccer Cleat
- 6 ASICS Men’s Ds Light 6 Soccer Shoe
- 7 Nike Men’s Tiempo Genio II Leather Fg Soccer Cleat
- 8 PUMA Men’s King II FG-M
- 9 Mizuno Men’s MORELIA II P1GA150109
- 10 New Balance Men’s Furon 4.0 Pro FG Soccer Shoe
- Before You Buy
- Awesome List of 10 Best Cleats for Wide Feet