Today there is a great need for quality shoes that can be used in demanding professions such as waitressing. Being a waitress needs to enhance physical and mental skills that can only be achieved if you follow certain rules and have the right equipment. A waitress needs to be agile, swift and accurate.
The best shoes for waitressing are those who integrate most of the stability and safety benefits that other types of shoes already have as a standard. This could be harsh for waitresses that need to be constantly running through the restaurant to serve the customers and have the chance to relax their feet for the over-pressure and exhaustion.
Many shoes manufacturers are claiming to have the shoes that will change once and for all the fatigue story that most of the waitresses can easily say for their lives. Many of the new series of footwear for waitresses incorporates special characteristics that make them durable and desirable by more and more persons worldwide.
Shoes have become more durable and a lot more affordable than in the past and each waitress could easily have multiple pairs to increase her comfort and level of acceptance by the others. Let’s check what are the innovative solutions that brand shoe companies are proposing to the waitresses’ public.
Our Top 5 Picks
10 Best Shoes For Waitressing
1 Skechers for Work Women’s Soft Stride-Softie Lace-Up
Skechers has always been a great sneakers brand name that offers more benefits to people that work in standing or walking positions like waitresses.
The best shoes for waitresses have finally met their candidate in the form of these Soft-stride shoes which offer a stylish and fashionable appearance that attracts the attention.
The upper mesh and tongue are made of lightweight fabric that reduces the weight of the shoes at an unprecedented level. Moreover, the insoles are equipped with extra heel support which absorbs all the abnormal pressure coming from rough terrains and makes walking an easy job.
- It is a 100% comfy, leather shoe with a durable synthetic sole
- This slip-resistant work shoe comes with athletic cushion and comfort.
- Removable contoured PU insole offers amazing cushion and flexibility of moving
- There is also a removable contoured PU insole to enhance hygiene at the same time heat restoration in the shoes.
- The outsole is a special outer lug of the outsole which can provide a perfect grip and prolonged flexibility.
- Not for the people who are on their feet all-day
- Minimal color options and designs
2 Merrell Women’s Jungle Moc Pro Work Shoe
Merrell shoe industry has made it easy to introduce a pair of revolutionary shoes to show the way to the working people. Listed as the best shoes for a waitress to wear these shoes are unique in shape and way of attaching to the feet.
The absence of the upper mesh and tongue make it easier for the foot arch to fit in the shoe and uses the body weight to have a better grip while walking. The inner shaft is made of soft tissue which is hypo-allergic and creates a warm sense while walking.
There is also an innovative insole that has extra cushioning in the heel and foot curve areas where most of the pressure is equally divided for enhanced comfort.
- This shoe has a leather upper for maximum comfort, rubber sole for perfect grip and traction
- The shoe comes with slip-resistant as well as SureGrip outsole
- The heel can absorb shock by the breathable mesh lining and add stability
- The shoe is a perfect addition for enhancing grip and traction
- You can enjoy ultimate comfort and support with this shoe
- May cut into ankle in some situations
- There is a problem in the sizing of this shoe
3 Easy Spirit Women’s Piers Walking Shoe
A newcomer in the shoe industry, the Easy Spirit, has created lost of talks when it presented the last series of working shoes specially addressed to the waitresses. Voted as the best shoes for waitressing they incorporate all the benefits that a constantly moving person would like to enjoy from his footwear.
They are softer than any other competitor winning in the field of comfort and style. They come in various sizes and colors, to match any individual need and taste.
The outsole is made of special rubber material, that shows stiffness and durability while being flexible to enhance the overall mobility of the user. The insole keeps on being replaceable to improve the hygiene and assist in the thermal decompression of the feet.
- It’s an energetic shoe for keeping you strong in every step
- The suede and mesh upper comes with a neoprene collar to give ultimate flexibility
- The removable cushioned insole offers interior comfort and soft linings offer long-lasting comfort
- The durable rubber outsole provides perfect traction on multiple surfaces.
- Offers special cushioning to ensure proper movement and eliminate pain
- Too tight and too stiff for the width feet
- Sometimes you could not get orthotics in them
4 Klogs Footwear Women’s Springfield Polyurethane Chef Clog
Being one of the newest entrances in the list of the cute waitress shoes, Klogs pair of shoes have the ambition to be the leader in style and fashion. Their shape keeps on being revolutionary and helps the constant movement around the workplace.
The insole is easily replaced which is perfect for ensuring proper hygiene and better ventilation of the feet. The inner shaft is made of special textile that absorbs the excessive sweat giving thermal balance to the feet.
The existence of a rubber outsole makes it easier to hold a steady grip on slippery terrains and make it easier to walk through the enhanced flexibility that can easily offer.
- 100% synthetic shoe with synthetic sole to ensure stability
- Comes with removable cushioned footbed along with arch support
- Offers safety issues with an anti-microbial microfiber footbed
- Shock absorbing as well as slip resistant outsole keeps protective
- Durable polyurethane upper allows durable and long-lasting support
- They are prone to get large
- Not so sturdy enough for all
5 SR MAX Rialto Women’s Black Slip Resistant Athletic Sneaker
The SR MAX Rialto Women pair of shoes have the traditional Italian character which gives them extra points in style and fashion among the competition. Being one of the best shoes for waitressing, this particular pair of shoes has a smart lacing system to keep the anatomical parts of the feet closer than ever before.
The upper mesh and tongue increase the breathability and reduce the total weight of the shoe since they are made out of special lightweight materials. The insole offers great support to the heel area that helps waitresses standing all day with no painful syndromes.
The outsole is durable enough to undergo miles of constant walking and standing while providing more traction and grip than ever before.
- Offers a special EVA midsole to add the comfort of the user.
- It is a widely affordable pair of shoes for waitress
- The nylon mesh gives a lighter feeling and helps to enhance breathability
- Features MaxTrax slip resistant outsole to ensure proper grip at all terrains
- Upper mesh and tongue of the shoe increase the breathability and help to reduce the total weight
- Not very much comfortable for long shift movement
- The toe box is really narrow so that it develops blisters which are awful
6 Townforst Cheryl Slip Resistant Waitress Shoes
This innovative type of shoes are the most adequate ones for the waitressing profession. Being some of the non-slip waitress shoes of choice, they can be found virtually anywhere in the world and make the life of waitresses less painful.
Their inner shaft is made of special material that improves breathability. The insole has a special anti-bacterial layer which is crucial for the feet hygiene. The outsole remains solid even after several months of intense use and offers increased grip and perfect traction in all possible floor types.
- Comes with special sunbrella water-resistant fabric upper
- Offers slip resistant sole tested with SATRA and ASTM E2913-11 standards
- Padded Collar and cushioned insoles add comfort, durability, and safety
- A great stylish one with a wide style selection from top shoe brands.
- Made of special material to improve breathability and flexibility of movement
- They are in a way to small in size
- Minimal options for versatile color and design
7 Skechers Women’s, Ghenter Bronaugh Lace up Work Shoes
This perfect and imaginary pair of shoes is finally a reality for all of us and belongs to the Sketchers company. The Ghenter Bronaugh series is meant to become the best shoes for waitressing that is one of the toughest professions a woman could ever pursue.
These series are specially designed to meet men expectations while walking and standing. They are aiming in the enhancement of performance using the special lugs of the outsole. The aerodynamic shape of the shoes plays also an important role in the energy required to perform quick walking, which in that case is reduced for the Ghenter Bronaugh series users.
- 100% Mesh fabric upper offers extreme comfort with the rubber sole
- Slip resistant shoe with asymmetrical sole for a bio-mechanic fit for waitresses.
- Walk Trac patented outsole has innovative lugs gives ultimate grip and traction.
- The pricing is really affordable and Sketchers can claim to be bought virtually by anyone.
- The rearfoot grid system provides extra cushioning and stability
- They may develop arch pain sometimes
- Not slip resistant that you may fall in slippery conditions
8 Townforst Women’s Slip and Oil Resistant Jess Work Shoes
This pair of shoes is by far the most original presented in the category. Made of quality leather is one of the cute waitress shoes that every servant would love to wear while working at a restaurant.
The absence of upper mesh and special lacing system gives more freedom to the foot arch to move with the rest of the leg and this could be energy saving.
The outsole is ultra-resistant to external pressures and can adequately support the foot curve and heel area that is mostly affected by walking and standing.
- Slip resistant smart shoes provide shock absorption and friction free movement
- Gives extra hours of comport with its lightweight flexible mid-sole and cushioned insoles.
- Comfortable, lightweight, durable as well as affordable shoe
- Features a cushioned foam footbed for maximum comfort
- Patented Townforst outsole helps to keep your feet stable
- They do smell awful even though you wore clean socks
- Not for long shift uses and not for all day long
9 Skechers for Work Women’s Eldred Shoe
One of the most fashionable shoes that Sketchers has ever presented to the public. Being one of the best shoes for waitressing the Eldred shoes incorporate all the technologies to make people who work as waitresses to forget about their painful experiences while walking or standing.
The forefoot area is completely redesigned to make more room for the user’s fingers and improve stability while walking. The redesigned heel support system has enough cushioning and springs to support the extra pressure coming from the road. Finally, the foam materials of the upper mesh and midsole add on the comfortability and easiness of use for these particular pair of shoes.
- 100% Leather, synthetic sole with memory foam
- Offers a relaxed fit design for a roomy comfortable fit
- Textile and synthetic leather combination create a shoe to wear it on all occasions.
- The midsole offers necessary comfort and bounces back capability
- Features cushioning properties to enhance comfort and durability.
- The Heel Support System Technology offers an exoskeletal heel counter to improve support.
- Not so durable that it can be broken within a few months
- Insoles are not so much comfortable
10 Dansko Women’s Pro XP Clog
Being the most bizarre pair of shoes presented in the category of the most comfortable shoes for waitressing, the Dansko shoes are well-known for their comfort and durability.
They have a special dynamic shape that enhances the constant movement from table to table in restaurant premises. The outsole is equipped with greater lugs that enhance the gripping ability and are also silent enough in order not to disturb the customers.
The insole is softer than all the competition and has a special anti-thermal layer that diffuses inner heat to the environment making it easier to stand in these shoes for longer shifts.
- Comes with roomy reinforced toe box to move comfortably
- Features removable, leather-lined dual-density PU footbed
- Offers memory foam for giving optimal arch support and cushioning
- Having PU midsole with slip-resistant rubber outsole
- For shock absorption and energy return it features an anti-fatigue rocker bottom
- This shoe may run large after several uses
- Not so much comfortable for a long day
Before You Buy
Criteria To Evaluate The Best Shoes for Sciatica
There are some special features which can be used for choosing the best shoes for sciatica. These features can be very helpful to select the best one for you. The main features are described below.
As a waitress, anyone should be presentable. The outlook of a waitress impacts more. That’s why a waitress needs a special and stylish shoe for such a demanding job. But keep in mind that, your shoe should be stylish but not so informal.
Comfort is another consideration for choosing the best shoes for waitressing. As it is the job for customer service, it needs more comfort by your shoe. Actually, a comfortable shoe allows you to serve your duty properly with full enjoyment. So, collect a shoe with leather, suede or canvas upper. Those are the most comfortable materials for making a shoe.
For any kind of job, it is very important to wear durable shoe. If you are wearing a shoe which breaks suddenly, it will become a great embarrassing situation. That’s why you should pick a durable shoe with a stable sole. Rubber and synthetic soles are more durable than other types of sole.
The support of the arch is very important if you want to move frequently and easily. For waitressing, arch support is very necessary. It can keep them stable in their way. A shoe with proper arch support can reduce foot pain also.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Ques 1. What are the best shoes to wear for waitressing?
Ans: Waitressing shoes have some special quality. Dansko Professional Mule, Skechers for Work Women’s Soft Stride-Softie Lace-Up, Merrell Women’s Jungle Moc Pro Grip Slip-Resistant Work Shoe, Easy Spirit Women’s Piers Walking Shoe, Crocs Unisex Bistro Clog are some best shoes to wear for waitressing.
Ques 2. What are the best shoes for servers?
Ans: Basically, lightweight, slip-resistant and comfy shoes are best for servers. This type of shoes makes them easy and flexible in their working place. Dansko Men’s Wayne, Dr. Scholl’s Proudest, Dr. Scholl’s Proudest, Dansko Jackson Loafer, Dockers Men’s Gordon Oxford, Klogs Edge Clog etc are some best shoes for servers.
Ques 3. What are the best shoes for restaurant workers?
Ans: For restaurant workers, the non-slip shoe is very much comfortable. They need a lighter shoe as well. The shoe should be very stylish with a formal look. Some of the best shoes for restaurant workers are: Merrell Men’s Jungle Moc Pro Grip Slip-Resistant Work Shoe, safeTstep Men’s Expo Runner, Annie Shoes Men’s restaurant kitchen work anti-slip-resistant style METION, Dockers Men’s Society Slip-Resistant Slip-On, etc.
Ques 4. What are the best work shoes for waitresses?
Ans: the stylish, professional shoes suit best for waitresses. The shoe should be easy to put on and put off. Flexible movement is important in this profession. So, the shoe should be flexible also.
Ques 5. What shoes should you wear in the kitchen?
Ans: Working in the kitchen means a long hour of work. It needs more cushion and support from your footwear. The shoe for kitchen should be slip-resistant and light also. The shoe should be practical as well as functional. Merrell Jungle Moc, Crocs Specialist Vent Clog, Dansko Professional Mule, Skechers Work Soft Stride, Skechers USA Diameter-Guy, Skechers Work 76690 etc are some popular shoes for kitchens.
Awesome List of 10 Best Waitressing Shoes
Finding the best shoes for waitressing is very simple but it certainly is a challenging task. Not all shoes are appropriate for every female user and their abilities have to be thoroughly compared so that you can enjoy a pain-free work shift in a hard-working place such as the restaurant.
Table of Contents
- Our Top 5 Picks
- 10 Best Shoes For Waitressing
- 1 Skechers for Work Women’s Soft Stride-Softie Lace-Up
- 2 Merrell Women’s Jungle Moc Pro Work Shoe
- 3 Easy Spirit Women’s Piers Walking Shoe
- 4 Klogs Footwear Women’s Springfield Polyurethane Chef Clog
- 5 SR MAX Rialto Women’s Black Slip Resistant Athletic Sneaker
- 6 Townforst Cheryl Slip Resistant Waitress Shoes
- 7 Skechers Women’s, Ghenter Bronaugh Lace up Work Shoes
- 8 Townforst Women’s Slip and Oil Resistant Jess Work Shoes
- 9 Skechers for Work Women’s Eldred Shoe
- 10 Dansko Women’s Pro XP Clog
- Before You Buy
- Awesome List of 10 Best Waitressing Shoes